As a business, your prime motive will be to know where your potential customers are. Therefore, limiting to a single channel won’t do any good. Therefore, you need to diversify and leap into the concept of multi-channel selling. Multi-channel selling in e-commerce can be through social media, websites, or online marketplaces. Whatever it may be, to attain maximum efficiency, you must process all the orders correctly and ensure they reach the right customer on time. Treating all the customers, no matter whichever channels they ordered through, equally.
But, multi-selling can get messy if you don’t properly manage it, and that’s when multi-channel selling software can help you better arrange your business.
What is multi-channel selling commerce?
Multiple-channel e-commerce or multi-channel e-commerce is a way of distributing your products to customers by making their availability known via more than one channel. The description and information about the existing stock are listed on multiple channels, increasing the customer base and attracting more leads to your business.
Why is multi-channel e-commerce so popular nowadays?
Multi-channel sales help you increase your brand awareness and customer base and improve customer experience. They can buy from any channel they feel comfortable with and help you reach a wider audience.
5 top multi-channel e-commerce software that makes your life easier
You may have heard of BigCommerce and how they are one of the best options when considering multi-channel sales for your e-commerce store. That’s because they help you seamlessly manage your store while driving massive traffic to your products.
- Completely transparent about their services
- Pretty easy-to-use an interface
- Have a lot of scope for customizations
- Interactive and feature-rich dashboard
- A lot of in-built features
- Customer service via email has a lot of scope for improvement
- Upgradation of plugins can sometimes lead to bugs
- Pricing: standard plan starts from $29.95.
Channable helps you with feed management and lets you create automated PPC campaigns. They have some pretty big brands under their kitty. With that said, you might have to invest some time to learn how Channable works, but don’t worry. Channable has an online learning platform called Channacademy that helps you easily navigate the tool.
- Provides great customer support
- Great for feed management
- A cost-effective solution
- Most-modern interface makes it robust and effective
- Pretty straightforward integration options
- It can be a bit confusing for beginners
- Less visual content is available
Pricing: Plans start from $39.
This cloud-based multi-channel sales software helps you manage inventory, SEO, and e-commerce orders. It is simple to use, making it a popular option among beginners.
- Simple to understand and use
- Have partners like eBay and Amazon
- Have a dedicated ad console
- Can be customized as per your needs
- Great customer services
- Customer service is unavailable on weekends
Ecwid is a multilingual, multi-channel sales e-commerce. It has a mobile app compatible with Android, iPhone, and iPad. It comes with a free online shopping store and shopping cart.
- Easy to understand
- Compatible with almost all social media platforms
- Offers good customer support
- Can be easily integrated with most the content management systems
- Comes with regular updates and upgrades
- Huge scope for improvement in SEO services offered
- Third-party support isn’t up to the mark
Omnisend helps you with e-commerce email marketing. You can use it to sort out your marketing channels to reach a wider audience. With its simple and straightforward user interface, you can easily send new email newsletters and be constantly in touch with your existing or potential leads. Further, you can also manage the marketing SMS and other communication channels with your customers.
- Affordable pricing
- Easily manageable to import lists
- Feature-rich dashboards
- Easy to add new marketplaces
- Have a fantastic customer service team
- Visualization can be improved
- The product linking process is lengthy
Multi-channel e-commerce sales come with their fair share of problems. You might be unable to effectively manage your online sales through all the channels if you don’t use a proper tool. Things could get messed up, and you might even miss out on orders. Choosing the right tool for your e-commerce needs helps you stay on top of the game.